Friday, June 10, 2011

Birthday Baking: Take One


Have you heard? The Monkey's turning 7 on Monday. As requested by the birthday boy, I made Ben 10 Omnitrix brownies to take to class today. Did I mention they were peanut butter chocolate brownies? Just added peanut butter chips to some good old Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix, pour in *extremely* well-greased muffin tins and bake. Decorate with Royal Icing and there you have it! Omnitrix(es?) for all! :)


If you don't already have one of these, it is a MUST for classroom parties! This one holds 36 cupcakes. :)

Birthday Monkey and friend. I'd say they liked 'em.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 10, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Happy Birthday to your monkey! And, after experience childbirth for my self, I wholeheartedly believe that the mom should also be recognized.. so congrats on raising what looks to be an amazing little guy! I bet you can't believe that he's seven already!

Michelle

Rachelle @ Sweet Home Pasadena June 10, 2011 at 2:35 PM  

Thanks, Michelle. :) I know--seven years?!?! How cliche for me to say, but honestly it does seem like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. Our tiny miracle is a big boy now. Here's to another year, another adventure! :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP